Thursday, July 21, 2016

Quick Update

Yesterday I said that my next post I would use the military marching pace to approximate the time it takes a sentry to go about his rounds in the garden of the Hôtel d'Angoulême. That post is done, but I'm going to wait until after my players have a chance to see if their friend is being held prisoner inside. On the off chance that they read the blog post, I don't want them to have some of the details beforehand. 

So instead here is a pretty picture...
 ...of Suzy May as Valentine D'Artagnan.

And this is relevant because (a) you don't see that many pictures of female musketeers and (b) my wife recently found a copy of the movie that this picture this is from, La Femme Musketeer, in the bargain bin. So I should get a chance to watch it sometime soon. If I've seen it already, I honestly can't remember it. After I watch it I'll do a review. It has an old Michael York and Johh Rhys Davies in it, so I am keeping my expectations low.

If I get really ambitious, I might stat out Valentine D'Artagnan in Honor+Intrigue.



No comments:

Post a Comment